Trump’s meltdown and the subsequent media (particularly social media) reaction kind of made the world feel sane again. I feel like more people are finally giving all of this the freak-out it deserves. My favorite freak-out last night, however, was my dad’s over my tweet being featured in a Huffington Post article.
But apparently my come up isn’t over.
Thank you, Sara Haines. I’m (very, very) available for hire.
As for my newfound fame, here’s a list of my next steps:
- Book deal. “Gola Ganda Dreams” has a nice ring to it, don’t ya think?
- Disney World. I’m in need of a vacation from my chronic underemployment.
- Reality show. (No seriously, I’ve got a wedding coming up and my family’s drama makes the Kardashians look like C-SPAN.)
- Pretending I don’t know people when I see them (I can do passive aggressive better than you).
- I get free tickets to Warped Tour now, right?
- Finding someone else to update my blog for me.
I made it, Ma! Now I should probably sit down and explain Twitter to you.